LOFTSAILS RACING BLADE
PURE COMPETITION – SPEED & SLALOM
SIZES : 5.0 5.6 6.3 7.0 7.8 8.6 9.2 9.6
designs enjoy a long history of competition success. The Racing Blade the only racing design to be awarded "Testers choice" and "Heart-throb" in both Wind and Planchemag 2014 equipment tests.
The new 2015 version of the Racing Blade design is designed & built specifically forultra-competitive racing- slalom and speed.
RacingBlade designs are unique:
- 2mil triax upper body panels.
- Internal Kevlar strip applications define shape profiles and maintain stability. Both vertical and horizontal (at cams) orientation.
- Racing Blade mast pocket construction: mast panel and 2mil triax mast pocket sides (3 layers) are tensioned directly (under eyelet): downhaul tension is equalized between the mast panel and the mast pocket, resulting in the Racing Blades’s firm, clean, easy-rotating leading edge.
- Alternate side batten pocket applications with xply pockets (centered battens).
- ITS Internal Batten Tensioning System: top 3 all-carb tube battens with the batten tensioners located at the front, behind the mast: weight optimization for extreme leech response.
- Teckam2s- simple, functional, light, adjustable, durable. Sdm & Rdm compatibility. 4 Teckam2s with all Racing Blade sizes.
- Metallic cam interfaces.
- All Racing Blades are engineered with tubed battens with varying carbon content in specific locations. The top three battens are specialized 100% carb tubes.